20120514

Fatima in French

-

Fatima in French - by zulq


Nom - Fatima
Titre - Al-Zahra ( La Lumiére )


Saint Prophète Muhammad a dit :

"Fatima est la reine des femmes qui habitent le Paradis"

[Fatima is the queen of women who live in Paradise]

"Fatima est une partie de moi-même. Celui qui agace son qui me gêne.."

[Fatima is a part of myself. The one who annoys her annoys me..]

"Al-Mahdi est une vérité. Il descend de Fatima"

[Al-Mahdi is a truth. He is descended from Fatima.]

"Fatima est la maîtresse des femmes (sayyidatun nisa)"

"Le contentement de Fatima est ma satisfaction. Ma satisfaction est la satisfaction de Dieu. La colère de Fatima est ma colère. Ma colère est la colère de Dieu."

[Contentment of Fatima is my satisfaction. My satisfaction is the satisfaction of God. Fatima's anger is my anger. My anger is the anger of God.]

"Celui qui fait mal Fatima, me fait mal, et celui qui me fait mal, mal de Dieu."

[Whoever hurts Fatima, hurts me, and whoever hurts me, hurts God.]

"Dieu est en colère si Fatima est en colère, et il est heureux quand elle est heureuse."

[God is angry if Fatima is angry, and He is pleased when she is pleased.]

"Le plus excellent parmi les femmes du monde sont: Maryam fille d'Imran, fille de Asiyah Muzahim, la fille de Khadija Khuwailid, et sa fille Fatima de Mohamed."

[The most excellent among the women of the world are: Maryam daughter of Imran, Asiyah daughter of Muzahim, Khadijah daughter of Khuwailid, and Fatima daughter of Mohamed.]

"Les premières personnes à entrer au Paradis seront Ali et de Fatima."

[The first people to enter Paradise will be Ali and Fatima.]

____________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment