20120514

Lamp

Lamp

-

O Fatima the Shining One.

-
*****
-

NOTE

Dear readers.

Peace be with you.

I have presented here important information about Lady Fatima.

Some of the information written here is collected from my own personal library of books in my home. Some of the information given here is my own work, while other parts of the text were gathered from various different sources, including many muslim clerics, radio, television, and lectures that I had attended on the anniversaries of Lady Fatima’s birth and death. There are also some other spiritual and religious things that are not written here, but discussed by my friends and I in our local mystical gatherings on special sacred days of the year.

This website is especially for those who are just and those who love the truth and those who wish to seek the truth. It is also for people who love God and His chosen men and women. Rest of the readers who come study the life of Fatima are also welcome to ask questions and comment.

Thank You. God be with you.

zulk
11.11.01
U.K. 12:38 pm GMT

-
*****
-

No comments:

Post a Comment